Saturday 16 May 2015

Again



So I decided to be reborn on a spanking new blog.

After alllmmooosssttt 2 years of having the blogger's block syndrome.

Not much to say (soooo NOT Azrin!!). A little awkward huh?



But yes, basically I realise that memories often ebb away a little too fast.

And sometimes, words are more powerful than images.



The long absence from writing, frankly, has taken a piece of my identity away.

And I'm not going to let that happen again.



So here it is.



The old blog is still available, but only to selected people.

Not because of any poyo reasons.

Simply because of my awrah issues in my past ranggi life.



Whoops!



So my dear female friends can gimme your emails if you wish to be given exclusive tickets to read about my life from Welly years up to 2013.

Weks.



Till then. Please support my new blog.

and pray that I will be given enough fortitude and time to keep this going.



Ciao. Salam.

2 comments:

  1. yeayyy ur back hehehee...
    i pun dah blog balik tapi i pun xde mase nak write banyak2. mostly sikit je and then just post pics hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tula...tengok u macam semangat lak balik.. but yes, I will try to write less so that tak overwhelmed. heeeeheeee

      Delete